36 replies to this topic

#1 PeterJones27

PeterJones27

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 12:39 PM

Ok I will get the ball rolling here then. I have a lot of experience with Intellicig as they were the first e-cigs I came accross in newsagents. Basically I loved them for about a week and then they clogged up, lost connection, filled my mouth with e liquid, until I gave up.

Most annoyingly I bought my mother loads of sets after the same thing happened, I just wanted a reliable e-cig my mother could use to stop smoking. Intellicig in the newsagents wasnt it, but I was well aware their eco pure eliquid was the best, it tasted the best and was made in the UK (all other brands are made unregulated in China). Also, their ecigs were well made, the early ones just had a tendancy to clogg up, but that was about 2-3 years ago now.

A while ago and I recently bought one of their online e-cigs, which seemed alot sleeker and lighter, a black one, and I have to say it performed really well. Infact is performed better than any other ecig on the market, and tasted better (and it was from a massive company who put the health benefits of the eliquid first).

One thing I like about this HUGE UK brand (they export all over the world), is their e juice, I definately recommend you try their eco-pure juice.

EDIT: (December 2012), Intellicig have since contacted us and I am pleased to say they have provided a unique discount code just for our forum members. You will have to click through from here to activate it as its a unique code just for this forum, it is INTELLI10, gets you 10% off anything.

Intellicig - The intelligent electronic cigarette

Intellicig discount codes...

If you want to buy one go for the black latest one and definitely try their e-juice, its made in the UK and it is a product you can trust. Posted Image

#2 Brem

Brem

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 03:58 AM

I tried the Intellicig from a friend who purchased one a while back. Personally I liked the e juice, tasted like a mango. Which is odd, but was actually nice. Anyways I have heard that their e-cigs were a big faulty at first, but my friend who's owned his Intellicig Electronic Cigarette for a few months now, it seems as if they have gotten better.

#3 Joel

Joel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 02:25 AM

I too had problems with my first Intellcig electronic cigarette breaking on me. But they do seem to have things going right for them now. Normally I stop bothering with a company when their product is flimsy, but they listened to the users and they fixed the problems.

#4 Mark

Mark

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 01:32 AM

The Intellicig Electronic Cigarette is by far one of the top e-cigs around. I never had the problem of older intellicig e-cigs breaking on me, but I took massively good care of everything I own. These ones are extremely secure and work wonders. The vapor I got out of this Intellicig e-cig gave me a wonderful nicotine high. Much better than actual cigarettes, that's for sure.

#5 ZenMan

ZenMan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 12:46 AM

One thing I tell my friends, is that they need to try the Intellicig Electronic cigarette out. Why? Well that review really points out the reasons. It may not be the best around, or the most popular, but Intellicig has proven themselves and I think they'll continue to do so.

#6 Trent

Trent

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 09:09 PM

The Intellicig Electronic cigarette is fantastic. I love the design and everything, it just fits me right. Now I know that it's not about style, but I do feel better smoking these while it's so stylish. But seriously, I got to enjoy the Intellicig electronic cigarette for some time and it was quite good. But yeah, I do agree that the original ones back in the day were a bit faulty, but them seemed fine for me at the time.     Intellicig - The intelligent electronic cigarette

#7 Billy D

Billy D

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 02:13 AM

Intellicig was pretty awful with their first incarnations of the e-cig I agree with that for sure. But they have gotten better over the years and I'm glad they started making better products. I really hope the Intellicig Electronic cigarette gets even better every year. ;)

#8 DeeJay

DeeJay

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 11:30 PM

Interesting Intellicig review. I've never used this one either but I've been looking at it a lot lately and it does seem like an extremely wonderful device. I also really enjoy the design of the e-cig itself, looks sleek and stylish. ;)

#9 Gregson

Gregson

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 11:40 PM

Intellicig was one of the products I really enjoyed when I got to try it out. Now I remember when I wanted to jump to e-cigs, people recommended I check out the Intellcig brand of e-cigs, but I never bothered. Maybe it's worth a shot, because EcoPure sounds interesting.

Intellicig review

#10 Aaron

Aaron

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 09:43 PM

I can't say I heard of Intellicig to be honest, but after reading this topic and some reviews online, I might have to check them out now. Normally I don't strive away from Skycig, but these might change my mind. ;)

Intellicig review

#11 RONZM

RONZM

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 01:26 AM

Great review on the Intellicig e-cig. I love intellicig for the e-cigs they bring out, they give you everything you want in a cigarette and than some. It is truly one of the best on the market hands down. ;)

Intellicig review

#12 Arnb

Arnb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 01:56 AM

Intellicig is a premiere electronic cigarette if I do say so myself. It has to be one of the top brands on the market and for a good reason. I love the eco-pure liquid, it helps make it that much better.

Intellicig review

#13 MegaBro

MegaBro

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 12:14 AM

Normally I wouldn't give a toss about the Intellicig brand of e-cigs, but they're starting to change my mind every single day. I really have been enjoying their newer models as of late and trust me when I say this, they could very well be one of the best e-cigs on the market today.

Intellicig review

#14 admin

admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 289 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 03:41 AM

EDIT December 2012 - dont forget we have got a 10% code only valid from this site. Just click the banner below if you want an Intellicig and use code INTELLI10 at checkout.

#15 admin

admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 289 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 11:38 PM

One thing about Intellicig is their eco pure liquid is delicious and the most satisfying eliquid anywhere, their latest ecigs perform outstandingly well.

#16 akazuser07

akazuser07

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 04:38 AM

I didnt tried that.. with these reviews with 50 percent positive.. i too can try a bit to know on the things.. thanks for your review

#17 admin

admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 289 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 04:36 PM

#18 Guest_SPIKE_*

Guest_SPIKE_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 June 2012 - 09:44 PM

#19 admin

admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 289 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 04:47 PM

Well I just gave up smoking by praying for the Holy Spirit to help me (Luke 11:13), first I went to Silk Cut silver, then used lozenges for 3 days and then thought what on earth am I taking nicotine for when thats whats making me want to smoke, so I quit, 7 days now no fags, I used to smoke about 60 B&H a day, its not that hard, my advice, become a Christian and pray (it works), same as with AA thats their secret method.

#20 Guest_Barb_*

Guest_Barb_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 June 2012 - 08:34 PM

I am using intellicig and I love the taste of their tobacco, I have had no problems at all with them as regards customer service, they have been very fair and helpful.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users