57 replies to this topic

#1 PeterJones27

PeterJones27

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 08:28 PM

VIP e cigarettes are getting a lot of traffic and interest on the UK search engines at the moment and we would really love to hear your user reviews. This is the information we have got in VIP e cigarettes from the brand...

The same factory manufactures for Njoy, Smoke-51, Top Land and a dozen other brand names. All these e-cig factories produce varying quality e-cigs depending on how much you pay them so it does not tell us a lot.

VIP electronic cigarettes do not seem to have a partner program so consequently they have not got many people unlike the big brands like Green Smoke and V2 cigs, sticking up for them or doing youtube reviews. These are the only ones we can find, one is a promo vid from the company...

#2 PeterJones27

PeterJones27

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 08:30 PM

This is on the VIP electronic cigarette channel so probably the owner ? We need some real customer video demos...

#3 PeterJones27

PeterJones27

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 01:29 PM

VIP electronic cigarettes are a good price but the best UK e-cigs this year in my opinon are SKYCIG, they are based on the latest BluCig 2011 two piece design from JSB.

Posted Image

#4 Brem

Brem

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 03:40 AM

Yeah I haven't seen many review videos for the VIP Electronic cigarette. I was hoping to check it out soon, but I need my reviews and so far I can't seem to be swayed by one review. But it could be a very promising e-cig, so I'll keep a lookout for more reviews.

#5 Joel

Joel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 02:29 AM

This is one product I was able to test out, wish I took a video of it, but sadly I did not. The VIP electronic cigarette is actually quite good. Creates enough vapor and has a fantastic taste. I hear they tend to break easier than well known models, but I hear those are just rumors.

<br/><br/>
<a title="Top Rated UK electronic cigarette in 7 independant surveys" href="http://e-lites.evyy....4229/553"><span style="font-size: 20px; color: #0033ff;">Voted best UK electronic cigarette in 7 independant surveys</span></a>

#6 Mark

Mark

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 01:39 AM

I too got my hands on the VIP electronic cigarette some time ago, and to be honest, it was actually a nice smoke. Now i'm not saying it's the best around, but it certainly could be a very good e-cig in the future. It doesn't give off enough vapor for me, but that's me.

Wow, thanks for this link -
<a title="Top Rated UK electronic cigarette in 7 independant surveys" href="http://e-lites.evyy....4229/553"><span style="font-size: 20px; color: #0033ff;">Voted best UK electronic cigarette in 7 independant surveys</span></a>

#7 ZenMan

ZenMan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 12:53 AM

The VIP Electronic cigarettes are a wonderful device to say the least. I wish they were more popular, because I actually kind of prefer them over a lot of the more popular ones on the market.

#8 Trent

Trent

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 10:35 PM

Great VIP Electronic cigarette review. Gotta say, this is something that I happen to really enjoy. When I first heard of the VIP electronic cigarette, It wasn't much info. Thanks for this, it really does help me out. ;)

#9 Billy D

Billy D

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 02:24 AM

This is actually the first I've heard of this VIP electronic cigarette. I'm guessing it's a fairly new e-cig on the market and that it's on the lookout for reviews and reviewers? Wish I could get a sample pack. :D

Anways, I'll have to look into it more, seems promising.

#10 DeeJay

DeeJay

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 11:38 PM

I think I'm with a lot of people who's never actually tried this VIP Electronic cigarette. This is actually the only topic I've seen on it, but it is something on my list that I've been meaning to try. I like trying new things for sure, so if I can get my hands on one soon, I'll enjoy it I'm sure. Also, great VIP electronic cigarette review. ;)

#11 Gregson

Gregson

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 12:50 AM

I've yet to try this VIP electronic cigarette, but if I can find it, I'll check it out. As for Njoy, Smoke-51, and Top Land; I did try Njoy and I really liked it to some extent. I have to get my hands on these VIP cigarettes soon though.

VIP electronic cigarette review

#12 Aaron

Aaron

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 09:47 PM

This is the first I've heard of this VIP e-cig. It does sound like a name I would recognize, but this is the first I've even heard it mentioned as an e-cig. It may be worth a shot to check it out, one of these days at least.

#13 RONZM

RONZM

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 01:30 AM

I honestly have never heard of this VIP e-cig. Though you have peaked my interest about it, I do like trying new things so I may look into the brand a little further. There has to be some other reviews on the web. If I can find any, I'll post them here.

#14 Arnb

Arnb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 02:01 AM

VIP is one brand that's quite new to me as well. My friend tried them himself, but that's all I heard of them. He said they were alright, but not as great as he was expecting. I plan to try them when I can get my hands on one as soon as I can. ;)

#15 MegaBro

MegaBro

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 12:22 AM

VIP is a fairly new brand isn't it? I've heard very little on the front of VIP e-cigs, but from this thread alone they seem like a promising new e-cig. If they are as good as some of the top e-cigs on the market, well they're worth a look into that's for sure.

#16 Guest_Vaper :)_*

Guest_Vaper :)_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 January 2012 - 10:53 AM

VIP cigarette's are the first rechargable E- cigarette that I have tried to be honest so I don't have much to  compare it to. My Girlfriend was keen for us to give up in the New Year, I have to be honest, I wasn't looking forward to it. I know it's unhealthy, it stinks, it's expensive and it's unsociable (when around non smokers) but I ENJOY smoking! My Girlfriend could quite easily go most of the day without having a cigarette but I tended to have a smoke roughly every two hours, if possible. I smoked straights, 20 a day before I met her then moved onto GV smooth, menthol tips when we got together. That's what she smoked and when I was between jobs needed to cut down cost anyway. It was unpleasant to make the swith but after a few weeks I had jumped ship and actually preferred it. I saw a 10 motives disposable (unaware it lit up and puffed 'smoke') on sale in Tesco as I bought my Christmas stock of tobacco and bought it for her, roughly £6 I think. Popped it in her Christmas stocking with the aim of trying her's to see if it was any good. (To be honest, it tasted rank, more like BBQ smoke, but we were used to Menthol's anyway). So there's me, pretty unconvinced that I'm going to manage it and will end up smoking still, just away from her- which made me feel like I was letting her down.
I can't remember why but on NY day I was at work and came across E-cigarette's that light up and puff what looks like smoke. I had a quick research and found that they only contain Nictotine (well a patch or inhaler did too!) and it worked out cheaper than smoking tobacco. It did feel like cheating but for me if there was a way to quit without quitting I was up for it. I went home and told her about it, (this is when we opened her 10 motives). She agreed that it would be better than going cold turkey, so I hopped online. VIP was the site I had been looking at as they appeared to be fairly reasonably priced, the two main reasons we went with them were 1) They had a 40% off sale on starter kits! 2) The E cig was much shorter than some of the others I had seen. I ordered a discounted large starter pack to split between me and my GF. It arrived within days, batteries fully charged and we were away. I had one roll up that morning and have not touched one since. All the technical info you need is on the site really. I went for 11mg Menthol and have not had more than 1 or 2 cravings. When I did I just had a few deeper puffs on the VIP and the cravings vanished. The taste is slightly different to filter tips but I adapted pretty quick and now much prefer it, NO smell to surrounding company and the vapour vanishes in seconds. The amount of vapour you can produce is variable depending on your draw technique and if you cover the air holes. Also very easy to stealth vape which is handy. We both have a hard little case, 2 batteries and usb charger each. VIP claims that 5 cartomisers are equivalent to 200 cigs, and although it will depend for everyone I think it's not too far out. I started these on the 4th Jan and put my 6th filter in last night, 16 days of using it as often as I would smoke 10/15 per day. Still works out cheaper than tobacco for me, I don't smell of smoke, my car smells cleaner and I don't freeze on the drive to work with the window open. I don't have to go out in the cold for a smoke, I feel healthier and I don't actually feel like I've given up, I have replaced smoking with vaping. I do intend to cut down at some point, especially as VIP do a 0mg filter which will play a factor in me vaping without nictotine so I can get it all out of my system without taking away the motions.
So to sum up: VIP super fast deliveries- I have had 3 deliveries all have been 2 days from order. Manchester based, they use Parcel force for delivery.
Cheaper than smoking and some other Ecigs- always have daily deals and discount codes on facebook.
Taste is spot on- liked from the moment I started.
Looks great- nicely made, conversation starter! VERY easy to use with only 2 parts, screw filter into battery and go.
Varied- different kits for different needs, different flavours and different strengths but no different price.
They are also constantly introducing new flavours, released an e cigar, just released white menthil filter tips and I believe are about to introduce an all black e cig.
Great customer service both on phone and online.
Like I said I have nothing to compare them to really, but they work for me and I would absolutely recommend them to ANYONE. They have enough options that everyone who wants to give up smoking could find the right measure for them.
I will say I read one bad review about the usb and mains charger, saying that it sparked and all I will say is that I have had NO problems charging in my laptop, PC, car stereo or mains adapter. And it response to the complaint a VIP spokesperson replied to the lady several times to rectify and apologise on the forum that had no ties to VIP.
Their starter kits start extremetly cheap so what have you got to lose I say. Awesome product that has made me confident I am now a non smoker, even after only 16 days!

VIP have allowed me to effectively quit with no withdrawl symptoms, neither physically, mentally or emotionally.

#17 admin

admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 290 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 05:25 PM

Great customer service both on phone and online.
Sounds good to me, so when are VIP going to have an affiliate program like the rest so we can promote them?

#18 VIPECIG

VIPECIG

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 03:27 PM

Hi Admin:

Apologies for gatecrashing without a proper introduction... I stumbled upon the thread while searching vip ecig via Google.

I'm Dave Ryder a representative of VIP Electronic Cigarette and manage most of the online activities including Facebook etc. We do not usually participate in any forums mainly due to the sheer number of forums popping up and the time involved monitoring and replying to posts. One of the main reasons we do not participate is that many forum owners or members push advertiser's products or are directly affiliated with an e-cigarette company and therefore do not provide unbiased information.... not saying that is the case here :)

Sounds good to me, so when are VIP going to have an affiliate program like the rest so we can promote them?

Very soon...  Many of our trade customers have also requested an affiliate system and we are looking at making this available within the next month or so.

Just want to say many thanks to Guest_Vaper for taking the time to write a rewiew of our product. Very much appreciated.

To help clarify a few points for forum members of our history I would like to take this opportunity to give you an insight of how long VIP has been around.

Company owner is Must Have Ltd and we have been operating e-commerce websites for just over 8 years. Must Have started trialing various e-cigarettes in 2008 before launching our own brand VIP Electronic Cigarette in early 2009 and opened our website the same year. We supply e-cigarette via trade and distribtution routes as well as selling online and have customers throughout Europe. We concentrate our sales network to the UK and Ireland and do not intend to pursue the US marketplace.

Manufacturing conforms to the ISO 9001 quality management system of standards. Stringent quality checks are carried out from the point of sourcing of raw materials through the complete production process. Products are CE certified and RoHs compliant. Periodic material testing is undertaken by an independent UKAS accredited laboratory testing partner as part of due diligence procedures in accordance with NMO policy. VIP ingredients are pharmaceutical and food grade and produced by a worldwide top 10 manufacturer of flavourings to maintain the purity and consistency of contents.

The current VIP E-Cigarette is two piece cartomizer model and we are introducing new models of e-cigarette this year based on the 510 model and Ego model along with our Signature e-liquid range to compliment our existing products. We had the option of supplying these types of e-cigarette previously, but unlike many other companies we do not release something onto the market until we have tested it ourselves for at least 5-6 months to ensure products meet our standards and customer expectations.

VIP has featured in newspapers, radio, promotions through Groupon, PHTM shows, BAA Connect, BMI Baby and Jet2 inflight magazines. We also attended the Birmingham NEC Pharmacy in October 2011. We opened our first dedicated VIP E-Cig kiosk located in Derby last year and are opening more kiosks nationwide this year. There are also independent VIP stockists around the country ranging from newsagents to chemists.

I will be bookmarking this forum and will check back when possible. Unfortunately I am unlikely to be a regular active poster, but you if you have any questions please drop an e-mail through the VIP website and a member of staff will forward it to me.

BTW:  Here is a discount code for your forum members:

Code: 2203   (valid until March 2012)

This provides a 10% discount off when spending £25 or more. We also offer regular discounts via our Facebook page and have a launched a Daily Deal section on our website with up to 50% off selected lines.

#19 Guest_Joe_*

Guest_Joe_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 February 2012 - 06:13 PM

Hi all just reading this thread and thought I would just add to it. I have smoked 20 a day for the best part of 17 years and tried to stop or cut down on numerous occasions now and failed miserably.

I heard on the radio an advert for another brand and decided to do a google search which is what led me to VIP.

I was a little sceptical at first thinking how can that possibly be the same or even better but after placing the order the starter kit came the next day and I think its fantastic, really impressed, just like another member said its like giving up but still doing something you enjoy which is great if like me you actually enjoy the taste.

To compare to smoking tobacco it is very life like, the cigarette itself takes a bit of getting used to because its heavier than the real thing but I really think if a smoker was blindfolded and they had to try I dont believe they would tell the difference.

Hope this helps anyone unsure of the quality

Joe

#20 PeterJones27

PeterJones27

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 05:51 AM

Edit: (message from admin) - go easy on the links everyone Google dont like it
cheers

0 user(s) are reading this topic