59 replies to this topic

#1 ArtherT

ArtherT

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 11:32 AM

Just updated this for summer 2013

Hi, have you seen E-Lites recently on ITV? It was first on the Gadget Show live and then it kept on appearing on Dr Hilary Jones programs, it was also on ITV daybreak and Titchmarsh. I have their latest E200 model and it smokes great, they seem to have a real big UK following but can I get refils for them and I would be interested to hear of anyones latest coupon codes for E-Lites so I can get refills as cheap as possible. Thanks.

The best E-Lites discount at the moment I can find is ELITESAFF15 which gets you 15% off. You have to click the banner below to use the code.

Posted Image

Use TV50 for 50% off
or try NHS20 if that does not work for 20% off

E-Lites electronic cigarette on TV

E-Lites e cigarettes and Dr Hilary Jones

E-Lites on TV again

#2 ArtherT

ArtherT

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 11:33 AM

More E-Lites e cigarette in the media recently

This is a video about SKYCIG, they are one of E-Lites main competitors, they have a top UK ecig, if you use them then use code BIG15 at checkout as it will get you a 15% discount, but it will only work if you click the banner below.

Posted Image

#3 PeterJones27

PeterJones27

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 08:41 PM

Here is a link that tels you what is in E-Lites cigarettes and how to get your money back (at the bottom) -

Posted Image

Here is a E-Lites electronic cigarette product demo...

#4 PeterJones27

PeterJones27

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 08:44 PM

E-Lites must have paid Alan Titchmarsh to promote them, everyone on ITV is promoting them and the government told everyone to buy e-cigs the other day lol

#5 Mark Canning

Mark Canning

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 09:35 PM

E-Lites and SKYCIG are the best, also another top JSB electronic cigarette is ROK electronic cigarette, have you checked them out? You can get a 10% discount by using coupon code ROK77. But in my opinion E-LITES ARE THE BEST. Seriously guys they are not the top UK brand for nothing.....

You have to check these out from E-Lites they smoke awesome

Posted Image

#6 PeterJones27

PeterJones27

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 09:17 PM

I still use my E-Lites E200 cig daily, its the best in the UK, customer feedback reviews for E-Lites have consistantly demonstrated that.
Their latest E Pro 4 is supposed to be awesome, definately best UK tech.

#7 Joel

Joel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 02:47 AM

Here is a link that tels you what is in E-Lites cigarettes and how to get your money back (at the bottom) -http://tinyurl.com/cozdbb4

Hi James - Thanks for the info it was interesting.

I really want to try the E-Lites electronic cigarette. It's being promoted like crazy lately and I really want to try them out. I mean they can't be any different than other major e-cigs on the market, but hey, I still want to try them out and see how different they really are.

#8 admin

admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 290 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 06:44 AM

Hi Joel, the E200 model smokes very realistic.

#9 admin

admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 290 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 08:34 PM

I would be interested to hear of anyone who has tried their latest E-Lites G9 model? I will be ordering one tomorrow to give is a review here...

#10 admin

admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 290 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 03:48 AM

Anyone tried their latest model yet? I have found a video and we will do a review shortly. But their E200 model still performs the best of the UK ecig brands IMO.

E-Lites electronic cigarette latest model

#11 Guest_B.T_*

Guest_B.T_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 March 2012 - 11:05 AM

I recently bought the e-lites G9. I have no previous experience with e-cigarettes but found them a perfectly adequate replacement for cigarettes.

As an added bonus I've found that you're able to remove the white stopper from the 'filter' when depleted and top them up with your own choice of e-liquid.

This is a vastly cheaper alternative to buying e-lites replacement cartomizers.

#12 admin

admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 290 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 02:02 AM

Cheers BT for the info, I agree they are a great product and for me work as a cig replacement at work in the day

70% off club

Posted Image

#13 admin

admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 290 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 05:57 AM

Click the above E-Lites banner to receive a 10% off on your E-Lites order, its the best discount code they have right now.

Here is the low down on E-Lites.

1. Two piece state of the art technology (the best in the UK), better than anything we tested in the U.S as well.
2. Most realistic flavours
3. Very consistant vapour production and incredibly satisfying.
3. Must trusted UK brand, promoted by UK celebrities and Doctors.

Negatives
Probably the only thing I can think of is the batterys are small so do not last as long as some bigger ecigs, but in our tests lasted longer than anything else that size.

Update: I got my E Pro 4 a week ago, will follow up with a video review, but this is definately the best UK ecig currently on the market, you have to try it vapes perfect massive vapour flow.

#14 Guest_Angeleyes_*

Guest_Angeleyes_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 April 2012 - 10:48 PM

Thank you for the code.  I managed to save over £7 on my last order.  I have been using e-lites for about 7 weeks now and I have not had a normal cigarette since.  I was on 40 a day so the saving is huge for me.  I am a very heavy smoker and I believed that I was the one person who would never give up.  When I saw these I thought I would give them a go and they are fantastic, almost like smoking a real cigarette.

#15 admin

admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 290 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 05:49 PM

View PostAngeleyes, on 09 April 2012 - 10:48 PM, said:

Thank you for the code.  I managed to save over £7 on my last order.  I have been using e-lites for about 7 weeks now and I have not had a normal cigarette since.  I was on 40 a day so the saving is huge for me.  I am a very heavy smoker and I believed that I was the one person who would never give up.  When I saw these I thought I would give them a go and they are fantastic, almost like smoking a real cigarette.
That is just the sort of news I like to hear. I did a review the other day of the E Pro 4 model, I will get it posted on this thread in the next few day. It is seriously realistic to normal cig.

#16 puffbud2012

puffbud2012

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationShenzhen, China

Posted 19 April 2012 - 02:15 PM

The feature of 2012 latest e cigarette mode " BUD touch "
1. comes with 280mAh auto battery , rechargeable
2. comes with a electric tip, and it works when the tip touches the Capacitive screen( like android or IOS phone )
3. Make sure pure big vapor , No leakage, No burning taste and easy to refill.

#17 Guest_kathy_*

Guest_kathy_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 April 2012 - 11:04 AM

can anyone take the E-lites

#18 Guest_Jgrfz_*

Guest_Jgrfz_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2012 - 04:58 AM

@Guest_kathy_* Anyone over the age of 18 who is a current smoker, According to e-lites staff

#19 Guest_james thompson_*

Guest_james thompson_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 April 2012 - 05:38 PM

as a 40 a day smoker who really enjoys smoking but has a persuasive family, I, with a huge amount of  scepticism bought the e-lites G9 starter pack.

That was four days ago and i can honestly say that although it is early days i have not had a regular cigarette since and am saving money every day.

i did have a bit of a bad head but that i have discovered that was just due to my body and brain getting used to life without all the other stuff in regular cigarettes ( tar / formaldehyde,Etc) but i have never had any cravings for cigarettes.and am really impressed. its the nearest you can get to smoking and without the stigma of being a smoker and much cheaper

I have tried all the other cessation aids, Zyban, patches, gum ( under protest) and none have worked for more than a day until these little beauties, my method is to pop out for a e-cigarette when i would have for a normal one, and keep the routine i had with regular cigarettes, i would miss the work smoke hut banter.

In summary, i had no intention of stopping smoking, and wanted these e-cigs to fail so i could go back to regulars, but they didn`t,  they really do work and  work really well and i very much doubt i will have a regular cigarette again,

#20 Guest_spl1tman_*

Guest_spl1tman_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 April 2012 - 07:22 PM

Little birdie is telling me e-lites are in the pallasades, birmingham. The stall has been seen being prepared today

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users